You can pick up fruit and vegetables from libraries in Leith every Friday morning.
The Leith Food Folk are running affordable grocery stalls here in Leith Library and at Leith McDonald Road Library until Christmas. Read more about it in the Scotsman (including a fab list of comedy fruit and vegetable books).
We’ll feature the market on the blog soon but in the meantime, here’s all you need to know:
Friday mornings 10.00 – 12.00
- October 26th McDonald Road Library
- November 2nd Leith Library, Ferry Road
- November 9th McDonald Road Library
- November 16th Leith Library, Ferry Road
- November 23rd McDonald Road Library
- November 30th Leith Library, Ferry Road
- December 7th McDonald Road Library
- December 14th Leith Library, Ferry Road
- December 21st McDonald Road Library
Drop in to stock up on basics, find out more about Edinburgh Community Food and how our other projects can help support you to enjoy healthy, affordable food.
Volunteers can also deliver to the homes of local people aged 50+
Call 0131 467 7326 and speak to Emma at Edinburgh Community Food for more information. Charity: SC 024980 Company: SC 166876. In partnership with Leith & McDonald Rd Libraries